The policies below describe Breez’s (“Breez”, “us,” “our”, or “we”) agreement with you (“you”) when you visit any of our public-facing websites hosted under the domain https://www.emryhealth.com (the “Websites”). By using the Websites, you signify your agreement to these policies. If you do not agree to these policies, you may not use the Websites.
What information do we collect? We collect information in the following ways:
- Automatic Collection: If you download material or browse through the Websites, our servers automatically collect certain information about you which may include: (a) the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; (b) the browser software you use and your operating system; (c) the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Websites; (d) the Internet address of the device you used to access the Websites and the location from which such access occurred; and (e) the time(s) when you accessed the Websites.
- Voluntary Collection: You may voluntarily enter or otherwise provide information to us on the Websites, such as through a contact request form or email.
How may we use or disclose the information we collect? We may use or disclose the information we collect to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it or we collected it, such as to:
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- improve, market or promote our products and services;
- compile, synthesize, generate and analyze anonymous usage and other aggregated information; and
- make product and service recommendations to you.
We may also use or disclose the information we collect for any other purpose we describe when we collect your information or to which you consent.