On-call guidance and support for the health choices that drive cost
Make the most of your benefits with CareCost Navigate
Emry can help:
Understanding your benefits
- Understanding benefit plan features
- Using my benefits cost effectively
- Check financial assistance eligibility
Selecting high-quality, low-cost treatment
- Access discounted treatment rates
- Select a high-value provider
- Scheduling appointments
- Negotiate out-of-network costs before care
- Obtain lowest cost in-network care
- Get pre-authorized for treatment
Reducing your prescription costs
- Access prescription savings programs
- Find available copay assistance
Connecting patients with providers
What employees can expect
Before treatment, the Guide will provide coverage explanations, scheduling, prior authorizations, and financial assistance eligibility.
Our on-call Emry Guides will connect members with discounted direct-to-patient rates based on the requested treatment and service location.
After treatment, the Emry team will review EOBs and high cost bills. On behalf of the member, our Guides will provide appeal support, retrospective negotiation and payment plan options.
The result is overall reduction in the cost of care for the member and employer.
Give your employees access and affordability when it comes to the care they need most.
Between questions about deductibles, co-insurance, co-pays, out-of-pocket costs and uncertainty about the accuracy of their bills, members are confused and in-need of support.
Our CareCostTM guides are here to help members understand and navigate all aspects of their health benefits and avoid medical debt before it becomes an issue.